External Coaching Resources
The Coaching Association of Canada offers many resources for coaches of all sports.
- Look underneath "coaching resources", in specific "coaching tips"
Coaching Manitoba offers Multi-Sport Modules; in other words, courses that apply to coaches of all sports
- Intro to Comp A is required for Badminton Coaches to become Regionally Certified
- Intro to Comp B is required for Badminton Coaches to become Provincially Certified
- All of the Comp Development courses are required for Badminton Coaches to become Comp Dev Certified (National)
The Internet is a great place to learn more about badminton
- Canadian badminton legend Anna Rice makes youtube videos designed to help teach people new skills. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprsl6i5xHgeSviUJlxhkaw
- Korean Coach & Former National Player Lee Jae Bok produces a plethora of videos and offers them for free at his Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/coachingbadminton
- Bojanglesbadminton is a youtube channel with a number of badminton videos focused on technique for all the basic shots, among other badminton videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Bojanglesbadminton/featured